APPLIED BEHAVIOUR ANALYSIS (ABA)
Applied Behaviour analysis, also called behaviour engineering, is an empirical, problem-solving approach aimed at producing socially significant behavior changes to improve the quality of life for individuals, families, and communities
Solutions ABA- Our History
Solutions ABA was conceptualized during the COVID-19 crisis when parents, especially those of children with special needs were in a tough position torn between wanting to provide the best but not having the right resources or the technology to continue the normal. Using secure and private tele health options, Solutions ABA has reached many parents in India and other parts of the world to support them in these trying times.
We continue our efforts to support parents to understand needs of their child and provide the most conducive environment at home for them to grow and learn to be independent in activities of daily living and other life skills.
We can help with...
Online Consultation with BCBA
Consultations for parents and caregivers-
- On problem behaviours
- On learning difficulties
- On transition to school
- On Individualized Education Plan
- On Individualized teaching methods
Online BCBA Supervision
- Mentorship opportunities
- Fieldwork supervision for students
- Support for studying for licensing exams
Courses for Parents (Sold out until 2023)
- Understanding the ABC’s of ABA
- Getting your child to listen to you
- Making the most of the home environment (NET)
- Toilet training
- When and how much to reward or punish
- How much help is too much? (Prompting)
- Understanding the reason behind problematic behaviors.
- Strategies to teach new skills and support learning
Courses for Professionals (Sold out until 2023)
For psychology students, special educators and teachers
- Antecedent Interventions
- Functions of Behaviour- FBA
- Principles of behaviour: Reinforcement
- Principles of behaviour: Behaviour Reduction
- Consequence based interventions
- Teaching Early Social Skills
- Teaching New Behaviour
- Mand Training
Founder- Solutions ABA
Vrinda Raghavan- Deo
Hello! My name is Vrinda Raghavan-Deo and I am a Behaviour Analyst certified by the Behaviour Analyst Certification Board (BACB) and Special Educator licensed by Rehabilitation Council of India.
Currently, a Clinical Supervisor under the Ontario Autism Program, I work mainly with parents and their children in the 2-10 age group. Apart from this, I also supervise Registered Behaviour Technicians who work directly with clients and as a field-work supervisor for students in their Master’s courses in ABA.
Volunteering in my early college years (in 2007) led me to this field and I have been a Special Needs Teacher ever since! Understanding each child’s learning style and adapting teaching methods to align with the learning style, is what I do. Diagnosis or not, a child is a child and can learn by doing and seeing others. Having worked across various continents (in-person/ pre-covid), I now know that every child loves learning- it’s just the approach that matters.