Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in the footer navigation of every page on the website.
Our website may collect data through the following ways:
- Booking form: We save the data provided by you while booking an appointment. This data is used only to communicate with you regarding online sessions.
We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our website. We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it. We aim for full transparency on how we gather, and use your personal information.
Information Collection And Use
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
Let’s go over the information that we collect:
The booking page of our website contains web forms that you may choose to use. To complete this form, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number with Area Code
- Other fields
Collected form data is not made public. Form data is protected and accessed by Solutions ABA therapist.
How We Collect This Data – Tracking & Cookies
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website (“Service Providers”), to perform web-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
These third parties have access to information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
We will not obtain Personal Data information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information (please see Personal Data above).
We may use the following third-party Service Providers, that help us manage and maintain the website, and/or provide cookies to monitor and analyze the use of our website, these include:
- Google: For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Links To Other Sites
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Secure Payment provided by RazorPay: https://razorpay.com/privacy/
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
How and Why We Use Information
We may use the data we collect for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of the our website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
Solutions ABA may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Solutions ABA.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Doctors (Primary care Physicians and Psychiatrists)
- Legal Requests: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights, Property, and Others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of us, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information, with your consent, or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to from our website.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our website.
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it–which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
For example, we keep the web server logs for a period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic to websites and investigate issues if something goes wrong.
Client therapy data needs to be kept for at least seven (7) years after the therapy is discontinued.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our website for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
How to Manage Cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
You can choose not to accept cookies from any website, by changing the settings of your browser. You can also delete cookies stored in your browser at any time.
For more information about cookies, including how to delete them from your computer and configure your browser to refuse them from any other site, visit the following resource, or refer to your individual browser settings for additional information on disabling cookies:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
If you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, scroll down to Contact Us to find out how to reach us.
SolutionsABA.com addresses issues faced by parents and is intended for parents to book appointments and therapy sessions for their children.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.